Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today the possible, tomorrow the impossible!!

This is a pass through window, I blocked off with a painting 4 x 3 foot




The canvas came from the last place that I worked, it was painted black and used for a back drop in a play; it is wrinkled and creased, but with a bit of pulling I was able to get it reasonably flat, and while it won't hang in a museum or art gallery, it is fit for purpose ;-) and it gave me my first time attempt at a huge painting ;0 What an experience that was, and it has sparked a resurrection of a dream in that direction as well; what is possible today was impossible a few years ago, and who knows what tomorrow will bring;

I have already eyed out some areas in the back yard for black currant bushes and a fence for putting climbing cucumbers, beans, peas and zucchini;
Around one side of the driveway at the back of the house, I am looking at building a small lean-to for a collapsible work bench for the saw and drill press, to help clean up the area that my brother uses for building his projects for seasonal decorations; I am looking for myself to be somewhat independent by the time I am 65 years old, and this is just a starting point;

Next year I am looking at having a go at replacing the counter in the basement with a home build one, from plans, with a top made from Mexican ceramic tile purchased from:

http://www.allaboutmeportperry.com/

as well as some other projects for sale;

Where it takes me is anyones guess right at the moment; as Thomas says, God knows, and She is only guessing!!

No comments: